Bicycle Transit Systems is a woman-owned business that operates and manages the Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Las Vegas bike share programs, as well as a nation-wide customer service call center. Our mission is to operate bike share systems that create connections in our communities and protect our planet.
Bike Transit was founded in 2014 by Alison Cohen , a global leader in the bike share industry who deeply understands that bike share is a multi-disciplinary undertaking. Alison led the launch of the earliest and the largest systems in the United States, including Washington DC, Boston and New York. She loved the change these bike share systems were making in communities and wanted to create a company that not only ran bike share, but reflected a set of values that were consistent internally and externally – running equitable bike share systems while being a fair employer. The Bike Transit team is filled with like-minded folks who are motivated, team-oriented and mission-driven people. We have an incredible internal culture that emphasizes being DEIJ-driven, innovative, and responsible. If this describes you, we would love for you to be a part of it!
A few of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Comprehensive & affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Voluntary life insurance
- 15 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays per year
- Up to 6 weeks of 100% paid parental leave
- Free bike share memberships
- Free tune-ups for personal bikes
- Discounts on purchases at select partner vendors
- And so much more!