Bicycle Transit Systems (Bike Transit) was founded by Alison Cohen, a global leader in the bike share industry. She deeply understands that bike share is a multi-disciplinary undertaking, and launched the earliest and the largest systems in the United States, including Washington DC, Boston and New York. She loved the change these bike share systems were making in communities, and wanted to create a company that not only ran bike share, but reflected a set of values that were consistent internally and externally – running equitable bike share systems while being a fair employer. The Bike Transit team is filled with like-minded folks who are motivated, team-oriented and mission-driven people. If this describes you, we would love you to be a part of it.
Bike Transit was established in 2013 and currently operates bike share systems in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. Our mission is to help communities become greener, healthier, and more connected by operating highly-utilized, financially sustainable bike share systems. Bike Transit employees provide safe, seamless, reliable, and memorable customer experiences, and create mutually-rewarding relationships with our riders, suppliers, and clients. We have an incredible internal culture that emphasizes being innovative, inclusive, responsible, and fun.
A few of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable, employer subsidized medical and dental insurance options
- Voluntary vision and life insurance
- 10 paid company holidays per year
- 3 weeks (15 days) PTO for the first three years of employment and 4 weeks (20 days) PTO thereafter
- Up to 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- PTO for volunteerism
- Paid time for select training and educational opportunities
- Free bike share memberships
- Free tune-ups for personal bikes
- Discounts for bike and parts purchases
- And so much more!